Friday, January 9, 2015

Cold Weather Blues...









With the cold front that has hit the whole country, this wasn't my smartest outfit choice. Those four inches of my legs were numb for hours afterwards. Oh, the sacrifices we make for fashion. But, I could not wait to wear this outfit for one more day. The color combination of the light blue and maroon is such an unordinary combination but I love it together! I can not wait to wear more outfits with this color combo! 

This jacket is only available online from The Limited. If you live where it gets cold I highly recommend this jacket! Not only is it a gorgeous color, but it is super warm too! The boyfriend cut of the jacket is wearable for every shape and adds the perfect touch of chic to any outfit! 

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment