Tuesday, July 28, 2015

white on white on white...








This is a wholeee lotta white! And I was so proud of myself because I made it through the whole work day and even dinner without spilling anything on myself! This is a near impossible feat for me. I have never been so careful before!

White jeans are not my favorite thing to wear because they simply are not flattering. It took me awhile to even find a pair I felt comfortable in. They are such a crisp, blank base for an outfit that I love the look of them, just not how they look on me. The pair I found that I kind of like it from The Limited. Their jeans are great when you first put them on put at the end of the day they get so stretched out. So I am still on the hunt for the perfect white jeans! Let me know if you have any favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment