Monday, July 13, 2015

(bae)sics







It doesn't get much more basic than this outfit! There is just something about the classic white tee and jean short combination that just has such a cool girl vibe. Once you throw on a hat and some nude heels, it makes the outfit from tomboy to cool. 

Since it is summer, I have had no patience to do my hair only to have the humidity (or rain) destroy it. So I have been forced to embrace my crazy curls, and I am actually super thankful for it. I forgot how much I loved my curls and how much they fit into my personality. They may be difficult to control and straightening it is much less maintenance, but these are my curls and I love them. (check back with me in a week to see if I still feel the same after one bad hair day!)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment