Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sun Hats and Stripes








It is finally time to break out the sun hats! Big props to my mom for spotting this one and making me try it on! It is a great panama hat because it is a true white color so it will go with almost anything. This hat just begs to be worn with a bikini at the beach. The absolute best part about this hat is that its from Target! For $14.99 it is a great quality hat, so similar to the JCrew Panama hats that I basically live in! 

When I first tried it on though, it was way too big. Luckily, I just snagged some hat filler from the cutest online hat store! Literally this stuff is a life saver. Not to be dramatic, but it opens so many doors for all of those hats that just didn't feel quite right on your head.  I highly, highly recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment