Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Chunky Grey Sweater...








At this time of the season, all of the heavy winter clothes go on sale. I usually stock up on the winter basics to take advantage of the good deals so for the next winter season, its like I already have a new wardrobe. But, since it has been such crummy weather here, I couldn't wait to try out my new clothes. 

This chunky boyfriend sweater from Banana Republic was only $13.99! It is a staple for your closet and can just as easily go with leggings and comfy boots! But, since it is technically spring here, I wanted to brighten the sweater up. In order to make it more "girly" and "springy" I actually paired it with my favorite bathing suit cover up! It is just a flowy dress that has a little flare at the bottom. Somehow, it was the perfect amount to balance out the sweater. This just goes to show that you should always think outside of the box when picking out an outfit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment