Sunday, February 15, 2015

It's Still Freezing...








This was probably the coldest day of the year and I just wanted to wear something big and cozy! But, I still had to go to work and sell pretty prom dresses so I wanted to look presentable! For me, this means a skirt. Skirts always make me feel pulled together but they are able to be paired with so much that it was perfect for this perdiciment. 

Since the sweater is so big (I got a medium so it would be cozy!) it had to be paired with a tighter skirt. The proportions would balance each other out to help the look come together. I kept the skirt plain because the gorgeous stripes and jewels on this sweater does all of the talking! To top it all of (literally) I paired the jeweled sweater with a grey jeweled headband. Not only did it match perfectly, but it kept my incredibly annoying bangs out of my face that I thought would be a great idea to cut myself! Never again!

Have a great week!

1 comment: