Monday, February 23, 2015

BareMinerals Complexion Rescue...


I was skeptical about BareMinerals latest venture into BB cream territory since that phase has kind of passed over. Even though it is a "tinted hydrating gel cream" it has the same principles as a BB cream. Which is why I was so surprised when I loved it SO much! 

The consistency is really light-weight but it does a surprisingly good job of covering. It evens out my skin tone without looking like I am actually wearing makeup. The brush that they are marketing with it has quickly become my favorite over all of my Sigma and Morphe brushes. It gives such a light weight, even, airbrushed finish when used with any foundation. 

Even if you are a die hard full coverage foundation girl, this is great for the summer or even layered as a primer underneath your foundation! 



No comments:

Post a Comment