Monday, June 1, 2015

White and Pink...







Okay, it is really super hard to dress for a hockey game in the middle of May with a torrential downpour. Especially since there is a "white out" for playoffs so you need to wear white- so many different dilemmas! I have been sick of wearing white to these games (a girl only has so many white shirts without ketchup stains on them) , so I decided to pop it with a little bit of pink. As you can tell with these bright Hunters, I really hate to stand out. They were just the perfect thing to get me out of my white rut! 

And a big special thanks to my photographer who just couldn't resist getting in on the action as well. I don't think I've ever laughed so much while getting my picture taken. Apparently he thought he needed a little extra pop of pink too.

 Who wore it better?



No comments:

Post a Comment