Monday, May 11, 2015

Chartreuse Skirt...






This was totally not the first way I was planning to wear this skirt! When I get clothes that I absolutely love, I tend to save them for some odd reason. This skirt I have had since the beginning of March and I have been planning many different ways I want to wear it, most were with bright colors and fancy tops. Never did I think of a navy tee shirt. 
 This outfit was just happenstance because it was suppose to be a gross, rainy day out so I had just planned on wearing my Hunters and something cozy to work. Then, right before I left I took my puppy outside, and it was a gorgeous 85 degree day. I quickly ran downstairs and threw on the qiuckest things I could find that matched and raced out the door to work. To my surprise, I totally ended up loving this look. I would have never thought before to pair this gorgeous skirt with a tee shirt, but once it was put together, I loved to casual vibe. It always seems to happen that the outfits you throw together in a quick panic, are the ones that somehow come out to be the best!

Have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment